Easy No-Yeast Pizza Dough
This no-yeast pizza dough uses 4 ingredients and is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 100% whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 425˚F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add the Greek yogurt and stir combined.
Turn out the dough onto a clean, well-floured surface. Using a rolling pin that's been coated in flour, roll the dough into a 12-inch circle.
Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and add toppings.
Cook on the bottom rack for 12-15 minutes.
• Don't overdo it on the toppings because the dough can get soggy.
• The dough tends to be sticky, so be sure to generously flour the work surface and the rolling pin.
• Don't worry if the dough breaks when you're handling it. Just put it back together!
• Double the recipe for a larger - or hungrier - group and make two pizzas, or divide up the dough for personal pizzas.