Banana Bread Smoothie
All the flavors of banana bread in a fiber-filled smoothie.
- 2 medium frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup Fiber One TM Original cereal, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low fat milk
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place the banana, cereal, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish with more crushed cereal and banana slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 262 calories; 12 g protein ; 59 g carbohydrates (21% DV), 3g total fat (4% DV); 11mg cholesterol (1% DV); 164 mg sodium (7% DV), 12g fiber (43% DV)